As a student in maternity health, you are the future of family-centered care. We want to invest in your future, so ICEA is now offering a special student daily rate of $100!
So grab some fellow students, hop in the car, and take a road trip to Louisville, Kentucky!
This conference will allow you to focus on the evidence-based information and research most relevant for birthing and breastfeeding practices, education, and support. Here are just six of the many reasons you should join us in Louisville, Kentucky, USA on 19-21 April:
- Learn from our incredible general session speakers including, Robbie Davis-Floyd, Rebecca Dekker, and Kathy Kendall-Tackett
- Attend our concurrent sessions and bring home new evidence-based information and skills
- Earn up to 75 contact hours approved by ANCC and IBCLC
- Celebrate Penny Simkin’s 80th birthday and her 50 years of faithful service to family-centered maternity and newborn care
- Network with other birth professionals from around the world
- Enjoy the unique city of Louisville
Visit our website to view full draft agenda. Make sure you don’t miss these informative sessions, and register by 9 April to take advantage of this special rate!