Share Your Expertise at ICEA’s Conference
Due to the recent fires and natural disasters around the world, there have been requests to extend the deadline for abstract submissions for our 2018 Conference. As a kind gesture, we’re extending the deadline to Monday, October 2.
The conference theme focuses on ICEA’s newly defined core values:
- COMPASSION: We believe approaching maternity care with compassion and a nurturing spirit improves birth outcomes for all families.
- COLLABORATION: We practice a culture of collaboration based on the knowledge that mindful engagement with diverse groups advances positive, family-centered maternity care.
- CHOICE: We support freedom of choice by training professionals committed to empowering expectant families through informed decision making.
If you have an idea for a presentation centered around one or more of our core values, we’d love to hear it! We’re accepting submissions for concurrent sessions, hands-on skills stations, and poster sessions.
All abstracts must be submitted through the online system by 5:00 PM ET on October 2. Abstracts will then be reviewed by the ICEA Conference Committee. Share your expertise today!
If you have any questions about submitting your abstract, please contact the office.
Tips for Successfully Submitting Your Abstract
Submitting your abstract can be easily completed by following the steps below.
- Create a profile on the submission site– please note that all submitters will be considered First-Time Users this year
- Complete information about the author(s)- including bio, headshot, and contact info
- Share information about your session- including session description, session type, session level, track, etc.
- Upload completed EPT and COI
- Make sure to see the submission to fruition- you will receive an email confirmation for each session that you successfully submit